Saturday 2 July 2016


Enjoying Essence | Beauty

I often find myself complaining about the insane prices of makeup. There's so many products I really would like to try out, but there's only so much a 19 year old really can spend. And I know with certainty that there's a whole lot of other girls in the same boat. That's why I know how important it is to share good products that are affordable.

Essence is a brand that can be found in many South African stores (like Clicks and Dischem). Not only is the brand insanely inexpensive, the product selection is amazing and the quality even more amazing!
I've always enjoyed Essence cosmetics and recently I've expanded my collection even more. Today I'll be sharing with you my favourite products as well as sharing why I love them.

Essence Lipliners: I don't think there's a single other company out there who sells Lipliners at around R19! Not only are these Lipliners the most affordable (ever), they apply gorgeously. The texture is so creamy and smooth, and it stays on for hours. The colour selection is impressive- I personally own about 5 of the shades and I'm looking to expand on that. This is easily one of my most recommended products.

Essence All About Eyeshadows: These 8-shade eye palettes are everything! Costing just R70, they are extremely worth it. The colour pigmentation in these palettes are great, and they really do last for hours. There is also quite a good colour selection. Personally, I own all of the All-About eyeshadow palettes I could find (and I really did look everywhere to see if I was missing any).

Essence Beauty Brushes: I own two of the Essence brushes- one for blending out eyeshadow and one for placing shadow on the eye. The brushes look adorable in pastel colours with a lace pattern overtop. The bristles are extremely soft and pick up eyeshadow brilliantly. I especially like the blending brush and would definitely suggest adding it to your collection.

Essence Lipsticks: Lipsticks are probably my most favourite makeup items and I own hundreds. Essence has quite a few different types with a huge colour selection. Thus far, I've never been disappointed with Essence lipsticks- the creaminess of the lipstick during application is gorgeous, the pigmentation is pretty good and the colour lasts for quite a while. Plus, it's only around R40.

There are loads of other Essence products I absolutely love like their matt blush which I use everyday. I am also a huge fan of the mosaic compact powders.

I have recently purchased an Essence foundation, primer and BB cream which I am dying to try out. Look out for reviews coming soon!

Remember to follow @StyleUnboxed on Instagram for pics and more!

Xoxo
Raeesa

P.S. This post was not sponsored

No comments:

Post a Comment