Friday 3 June 2016

 
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks | Beauty

I was recently out shopping for makeup when I came across these lipsticks. Normally, I'm all about keeping it matte, but after swatching these beauties, I decided I'd be a little different and try it out. I loved it so much, I ended up buying a few of the colours available!

The one thing that stood out about these lipsticks was the fact that were so moisturizing. My lips definitely needed a break from all the liquid lipsticks I've been using lately, and these proved to be perfect.

The colour selection is huge, meaning there's a shade for everyone. And the lipsticks aren't super glossy, which is great if you aren't a huge fan of glossy, sticky lips.


The lipsticks were also quite pigmented. After one coat, the colour was easily visible. Adding on a few coats just makes the look more vibrant.

The packaging is simply gorgeous. A black outer tube with a thin gold band strikes you at first glance. When opened, the tube is luxuriously golden.

I must admit, it did take a while for me to get used to re-applying the lipstick after eating, but other than that, I had no problems with the lipsticks.

I would definitely recommend trying these out. Revlon has always been a brand of outstanding quality, and these prove to be no different. Needless to say, I'll be getting some more of the Super Lustrous Lipsticks soon!

I picked up these lipsticks from Clicks but they are also available at Dischem, Edgar's and other makeup stores. I have the following colours: Brazilian Tan, Black Cherry, Toast of New York, Carnival Spirit and Sultry Samba.

Xoxo
Raeesa

No comments:

Post a Comment