Tuesday 10 May 2016

 
Garnier Top Three | Beauty
 
Garnier is a brand that has been around for as long as I can remember and I've always loved their products. Not only are they super affordable, but they also work amazingly and there's something for everyone. 
Like always, I have my favourites and today I'll be sharing with you my top three Garnier products.
 


This product was all over the Internet and I had to get in on the hype. I purchased myself a bottle and wow, the results are amazing! I absolutely love how the Garnier cleansing water removes all my makeup after a long day. It is extremely gentle and leaves skin feeling refreshed. With Micellar technology, this cleansing water removes dirt, oil, makeup. 
I use this product every night before bed. Simply apply on a cotton pad and gently wipe the face clean.

 
I cannot even begin to express how much I love the Garnier BB cream! It has been a favourite for ages and to this day, remains my one trusted go-to product. It is an all-in-one lightweight product which provides a good buildable coverage. Skin is smoothened and brightened, and imperfections are covered. 
I've only recently purchased the Hydra Adapt facial cream from Garnier, but already I am hooked. I apply this daily to my face to hydrate and moisturize. What's even better is that it is super affordable and easily available. This is definitely a product I would recommend to anyone wanting hydrated and smooth skin.


 
Overall, Garnier has never disappointed me and every product that I've tried, I've loved. I look forward to trying out more great products and doing more reviews!

Xoxo
Raeesa

P.S This post was not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment