Monday 18 April 2016

Let's waffle around | Lifestyle

Someone wise once said, "Every day should start with coffee and end with ice cream." And while that's a reasonably good way of living life, I believe combining the two in huge doses throughout the day is much more beneficial. 

While I'm a huge fan of enjoying ice cream just the way it is, I enjoy it a million times more when it's topping a gorgeously golden waffle. I enjoy it even more, when it's accompanied by a decadent iced coffee. And being a kitchen lover, I often make them myself. Here is my recipe for home-made waffles. 

Waffles:

Ingredients:
2 eggs (separated)
1/4 cup oil
2 tablespoons sugar 
1 teaspoon salt
1 and 3/4 cup milk
1 and 3/4 cup flour
4 teaspoons baking powder

Method:
Beat egg yolks. Add milk and oil. Add dry ingredients and beat until smooth. Beat egg-whites until stiff and fold into mixture. Pour into waffle maker and wait until ready. Top completed waffles with dollops of ice cream and a syrup of your choice (optional).

Go ahead, enjoy a delicious homemade waffle with delectable dishings of ice cream and a dreamy iced coffee. After all, it's always ice-cream-o-clock somewhere! 

Oh, and one last piece of advice- the only man you should ever chase, is the ice cream man!
 
 
Enjoy
Xoxo
Raeesa
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment